Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Headbands Anyone?

Hello everyone!  We have been busy as you all have I am sure getting ready for the holidays, and some headbands have been created in the busy rush!  Pretty cute, they are interchangeable so each has a "slipcover", handsewn and with a tab so that a bow can be attached or left without.  Working on more covers to offer, I will keep you posted with new designs.

Quote of the week from Ava when asked about what she did at dance class:  "We just sat around and played board games Mom...."  I have attached a picture of her after her dance class twirling with fairy costume and ski hat.  So fun!




3 comments:

  1. Very cute headbands! I'm following you from the Busy Moms of Etsy.

    Here's my blog: www.brendashandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Brenda! I will check out your stuff as well! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute headbands! They almost make me wish I had a little girl instead of a little boy! ;o)

    I'm following ya from the Busy Moms Team from Etsy!!

    http://secondspringdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete